Friday, January 12, 2007

Round Two...Here I Come!



I'm back in Costa Rica! I've been back for exactly one week today! I am very happy to be home (my second home) away from all the cold....I got enough of that while I was in Colorado! And I'm glad to be speaking in spanish again! I forgot a little of my spanish but it came right back to me once I stepped off the plane and everyone was speaking spanish! :) I am amazed at how many people speak spanish in Colorado! You don't realize how many people speak spanish until you learn the language. It's pretty fun when you're walking through the mall and can understand what someone is saying or if they are talking about you and they don't know you can understand! :) I've finished my first week of school and it has been great so far! We have been reviewing and next week we will start a new subject!! This trimester I will get a lot more practice in speaking the language which I am sooo excited about! Thank You for all your prayers and supporting me in the decision to come back for another trimester! I love all of you and I will try to keep this thing updated for the most part but let me warn you in advance that I will be having A LOT more homework (or "tarea" in spanish) this trimester than the last! I have learned that word very well! :) Keep emailing! It means sooo much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to costa rica. we are excited to hear about your new adventures. tell all hello. it was great having you here. we love you all. stay warm.we are in a real cold week.brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. below zero stuff. enjoy your week. and all your school work. np

Anonymous said...

hello! just a quick hi and how are you? tell de and mario hi and the santistevans. we think of you all often, love and prayers. the pachecos.

Chantelly said...

Round two is right! I'm excited for you, and constantly are praying for you! Happy you updated :) too long without hearing from you! Love you so much Jess!

Anonymous said...

GLAD you got to go back! Wish you lots of homework to give you good spanish...LOVE YA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello.how is it going? we are fine.we will be facing the sunshine this week! slush city look out! lots of snow to get melted! have a great week in school. love you. np