



Hello to all my faithful reader's of the blog. I seem to always have some kind of excuse for not updating. So yes here comes yet another one...I just had oral surgery last week. I got my wisdom teeth extracted! Let me tell you it was the worst pain I think I have ever felt. Not the surgery itself but the post op. I'm still hurting and sore but each day I'm getting better. I finally started eating all my meals yesterday and I can almost eat about anything. Glory to God!
School has been going great! I did miss 3 days from when I was recovering from the surgery but I really didn't miss too much. We are learning 15 rules of this form of talking called subjunctive and right now we are on rule # 12. So we are almost finished! I can't wait to bring it all home with me and put it to use!
A couple sundays ago we went to the Los Cuadros church and had a BBQ. It went great! We served about 200 hot dogs to the people there! Quite a few drug addicts came out and were ministered to. One lady broke down in tears and you could really tell that God was touching her.
My life here in Costa Rica is quickly coming to a close. I will be leaving this wonderful country that has become so special to me next month! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I am making every moment count during these last weeks here! I can't wait to see you all and appreciate the prayers, love and support!
6 comments:
Hey Jess!! You have a new layout, I love it! I'm happy you updated, I needed to see some new pics. Can't wait to see you, you know I love you very much! :)
jess!!!! its about time!! thats alright though im a slacker with my myspace and stuff too.....man that sucks about your wisdom teeth! im glad your feelin better though... cant wait til April 18!! im so excited!! and guess whos bday is comin up? March 15! yeah are u excited to turn 18? well i will talk to u laters! love ya i.a.b!
great update. i remember getting my wisdom teeth out(many many years ago)/ i looked like a chipmunk for awhile. and ate jello for a bit. my brother made me laugh just to see me cry. it hurt!!!!!!!!!! andre is trying to type!!!!!!!!!!!! time does go fast huh? remember we love you and keep you in prayer. hello to all.np
ello gorgeous! i miss ya! cant wait to c ya!! on april 18th!!! yeah yeah! jess is a mess and shes full of stress and she brushes with crest yeah yeah yeah yeah yes!! remember that one! well hope your having fun for these last few weeks or so! enjoy your time there! i know your doing fantastic in school cuz....well i dont know why i just know u are.....well love ya i.a.b.! talk to u laters!
JESS!!! its your bday today!! even though they mixed up u and your sisters bday on the newsletter calendar, i still know that TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! yippee!!! so what did u do? do u feel 18 yet? well happy happy bday from all of us to u...happy happy bday u know that i love u...hey!...happy happy bday may all your dreams come true...happy happy bday from all of us to u...hey!....that was my mock red robin bday song....i hope u could hear me singing it cuz i had fun typing it! well i hope u have the best bday ever!! love ya i.a.b.!! u rock my socks hotness! well i will talk to u laters! and tell mario and D to give u your bday spankings!!! all 18 of them!! just joking!! love ya! adios chica!hehehe...do u like my use of espanol?!! ha bye!
Hey Jess,
We wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!! So Happy Birthday and I hope you have a GREAT day. You our 18, your Mom and I were talking about how we can't believe you are 18 years old!
Post a Comment