
I am posting this to make it official. But most of you know that I have made the decision to come back to Costa Rica in January for another trimester! It was an extremely big decision and I went back and it took lots of prayer and lots of talking with my parents. I went back and forth on it for about a month but in the end decided it was something I should do. I have learned soooo much already but I would like to get a little better handle on the language. My class is mving extremely fast. We should only be finishing present tense spanish and next trimester moving on to past tense. But we have already finished both present and past!!! How amazing is that! So I am very excited to come back and learn even more! I will still be coming home for christmas (which I am anticipating the arrival of December 18th very much!!!) and then I will be returning to Costa Rica January 6th and staying until April 18th!! So this trimester will only be about 3 1/2 months instead of the four months. I can't wait to come home and I appreciate all the prayers and support and of course comments from everyone!! I love you All!!!
6 comments:
hello. i am glad you are staying.and finishing not that we won't miss you. we do. but i think you have been given an amazing opportunity that not everone gets.and you will not regret staying. God is good and his ways are the best. we look forward to seeing you. love and God bless. ninipac
Hey jessmo i am so excited for you. Although i will miss my jessmo i still am very excited for you and cant wait to see you on december 18. you know that is only 28 days. I am sad to leave here but cant wait to see you. Love you, bri
Hey Jess
That is very exciting to see that you are going to go back and learn some espanol. Can't wait to see you in December & Audrey can't wait to meet you.
a
how about e
Jess,
O.K. Jess we are done with the DECISION - UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!
THANKS- LOVE U Mom
Post a Comment