


Ok this post is just to answer some questions...the markers on the face....i was looking through my posts and i noticed that i DO have lot of marker drawing on faces...lol....it kinda started when raychel fel asleep one time and caleb drew on her face with a marker. so whenever one of falls asleep(which happens quite often) we draw on their face. Then the other night we were just bored so we started drawing on each other's faces....but don't worry it's washable! :) Ok and yes we do have a "fart machine" here. It's Dee's...we have had a lot of fun with it! One time we had a meeting with one of the directors of the school and when Dee sat down we made it go off. It was soooo funny....Dee was saying that her stomach hurt really bad and she had bad gas...lol...so the lady puled out some matches from her desk and lighted them to take away the smell...then Dee pulled the machine out and showed her. It was hilarious! They also have lots of fun with their billy bob teeth. They use them downtown and talk in spanish to the people but it's really incorrect spanish(they call it gringo style) :) So yeah there's never a dull moment here and sometimes i think i'm the only sane one around here...lol...j/k Well i hope that answers most all the questions floating around....and I wanna give a shout out to jenna because I think she has posted the same comment the most times that I've ever seen!!! GO JENNA!!! :) Have a great day to everyone! Love You All!
22 comments:
thank you for clearing it all up!!!!!!!!!!!!i feel great to now be in the know.deanza, you are the bomb.
ha i remember you telling me that story about deanza.....she's great...i wish i was with you guys when that happened cuz thats hilarious...thats actually a really good idea...thanx dee!! hehehe! well i hope school is going well over there.....hope your learning fast....we miss you lots and lots over here! hey did you like me screaming ring tone? its hilarious huh? well i made another really funny one...its kind of like an evil laugh i guess... its really funny.....ill have to show you again when you call sometime....well i will talk to you later! tell raychel and kendra and daniel and mrs. carmen and mr. rod hi! and pastor jones and marie and dee and mario and all the chitlins! adios!
hahaha that pic at the top is hilarious...good stuff...and i forgot, please tell mario i hope he's better soon k? thank you!!!
by the way....YOUR EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! seriously...i was just looking at your pics and you and raychel are so gorgeous! wow! whew! amazing! okay buy bye!
oh yeah again! thanx for the shoutout! love ya infinity and beyond!
Alright I've decided that you and me homie.....need to make a myspace again...so I can actually talk to you on there!!!!! AND NOT JUST POSTING COMMENTS! Ya know what I'm saying...I love talking to you on the phone but I need more!!!!!!! So ho ho tell me what you think k? On my BLOG!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! I can't see i'm typing in the dark!!! I look like a nerd over here...i'm like 3 inches away from the keyboard so I can see LOL...well okay love you!!!!
Jess you guys are crazy and i see what you mean about being the only sane one. During conference we went out with dee and she put those teeth on to order her meal and the waitrees did not no what to do and dee didnt tell her they were fake i was very emberassed.but jessmo i agree on that deal you leave comment i leave comment.Love you much and miss you
YOU ARE SUCH A HOOOOOTTTTIIIIIEEEE!!!! dude i love you so much. thank you for the explanation of the marker ya really had me curious about that! i love that pic of mallory it looks like an add for a chinese resteraunt! it looks really really cool! did you know that raychel reads your comments...dun dun dun or do you read them aloud? yeah i figured that out when i got a very contradicting (big word...right context?) comment on my myspace the other day :0). lol. ok lovely i miss you KABILLIONS!!!! -ALAINNA
Hey Jess! I'm am soooooo frustrated cause i just wrote a big long comment and it didn't work when i tried to post it!! So i will just say hi and i love you cause i too mad to write it again! lol j/k I still love ya though!! But i will say that you are just GORGEOUS!!!! You're prettier in every picture!! lol You and Raychel both!! Oh, and i got my permit!! Me and dad drove around the neighborhood today! Well gotta go....i'm gonna copy my comments from now on just in case...lol
CHANTEL IS BRILLIANT! man i knew she was smart but suggesting myspaces was way beyond her intelligance level! i couldn't have said that suggestion better myself!
Soooo.......your gonna drop kick me! Because.....I made one!!! HAHA! before you too! Lain is soooo right...take her advice!!! She's smart...unless it comes to ENERGY DRINKS!!!! HAHA Love you lain....I'm joking...I think...hmmmmm???? Well Jessy I love you..hit me up!
Not literally...hit me up. ha funny
hello. we just wanted to say hello to you all. hello!!!!!!! :)
how are you? how is mario? how are pastor and marie? how are santistevans? how are all of you! we are fine. we got more snow tonight. just a light dusting. take care and God bles you bunches! np
james and karen got married yesterday. it was a very nice wedding. very pretty. the photographer was good. showed a slide show of pics of them getting ready for wedding. everyone looked so nice! just to let you know!jp
Jess... I'm waiting patiently for an up date! How is everything going? How is Mario? Why aren't you updating your blog??? Can't wait to hear something from you!
HEY Jess!!!Thats is so funny. OMG!!!I'm glad your having fun. It sounds like tons of fun. I just wanted to say Hi and That I miss you tons.. Love all the pics Jess!!! Love you:)
Nicole
yeah i think its time for a new post...you and chantel act like you are sooooo busy! just joking! but cant wait to hear some new stuff...hint hint....dont be stressed though...good luck in school! have fun and do your best! i know you can do it! your amazing! well love ya infinity and beyond! tell everyone i said hi! adios! by the way, that means "bye" in espanol! and if you dont know that...you got some problems! hehehe..lol
We are busy Jenna!!! But that's no excuse! TIME TO UPDATE JESS!!!! please :) I love you!
Wow that sounded mean after I read it........you know what I mean though right??
Lonely...I am so LONELY! I haven't talked to Jess...IN LIKE 10 DAYS! Lonely, ever sooooo lonely :(
good thing you updated huh jess. these girls are emotional!!!!!!!!!!!
good thing you updated huh jess. these girls are emotional!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment