Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Latest in Costa Rica News! :)




Just posting some random pictures of us at Otero's (the pizza place we go to) and of us at school! We have been without our mom this week! DeAnza has been in Colorado Springs this week and we have been actually surviving! :) lol Tonight we will be going and getting her at the airport! Then Pastor Jones and Mrs. Marie will be coming in on Tuesday! So we are looking forward to that! School is goin great! I'm learning lots and lots! I talked to a lady in spanish at the mall the other day and i was really proud of myself! It's exciting to actually talk to people instead of just knowing what they're saying and not being able to understand! Every Wednesday a girl from the school comes over and helps me and raychel learn spanish and we teach her english so that has been very very helpful and fun!Well that's about it so hopefully I can remember to take some more pictures this week to post on here! Also, We got to watch conference LIVE on the internet thanks to Pastor Tim Jones!!! So that was very exciting! I got to see song service and everything! CONGRATULATIONS to all the people who are going out this year! That is very exciting!
Keep leavin the comments!
Love You All!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo!! i like your pics!!! so yeah we just done with conference and it was awesome!! i loved it and im really excited about who's getting sent out! chad and marie are going to montrose!!! and u know who lives in montrose! my best friend jacob!!! im so happy cuz they need a good church there! and now when we go over there we can go to a church where we know ppl!! im so happy for them! this is like the most excitement that i have ever had over someone getting sent out of our church!! its awesome!! but anywayz....thats cool that someone is helping you and raychel with your espanol! thats flippin awesome!! well i cant wait to see yoU!!!!! love ya infinity and beyond! peace be the journey!

Anonymous said...

well i have to i am very happy to see the pics! thank you. it was good to see deanza! and we are very glad that you are doing so well learning spanish. we love you all! and we are proud of you. tell daniel and kendra i am STILL waiting for a blog page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hint, ninipac

Anonymous said...

hello.us again! tell mario we will keep him in prayer for a very speedy recovery. deanza ,it was so nice to see you. you look great. glad you finished what you were working on!!!!!! and conference was wonderful. the reports were so awesome! friday night was really good! we miss you and keep you in prayer. love and God bless.............

alainna said...

I LOVE YOU!!!! i promise a complete update is coming to lainnieslife soon for you! with pics of my trip here and such! i am glad you are doing good! A CONVERSATION IN SPANISH!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness! girl you really are suprising me! well i must tell you that i think i have discovered the feeling of being on drugs, peer pressure and energy drinks dun me in! i love you kabillions!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,
Thanks for the update- It helps me to be able to see your face!!!Well i am back to work after conference WOO-HOO!!That means Im back to my laptop,I know, rough life huh!!!Did I tell you Em is getting braces next week?Well she's all excited!! I love & miss you tons!!!
Mom

Chantelly said...

And she has finally updated! Woo Hoo!!!! Hey Jess, it makes me so happy to see an updated blog, it brings me much joy to my lunch break! And I can see finally see what's goin down in the CR. Soooo...yes Alainna was on drugs while she was here, and I had a hangover sunday morning, I thought I was going to die!!!! Never again will I party harty every night for a week until 3 or 4 in the morning hyped up on coffee and pepsi!!!! And then have to wake up everyday at 7 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never again Jess!!! I strongly advise you not to do that! Anyway I am sooooooo proud of you! Speaking spanish and asking directions! Jess you inspire me! I love you so so much! Keep it up okay?! I'm praying for you and everyone else.....Love you! Talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

hey jess, great to see update pictures. i thought for a while that mario was camera shy. finally a picture. It is great to hear you a learning spanish so easy. I am glad you are having a great time. Keep taking advantage of the time you have there. it will be an experience you will never forget. we are praying for everyone there. God bless and Love to all
Lynda P

Anonymous said...

HEY JESS what is up? I haven't talked to you in like forever. Sorry about that. DUDE I miss you very much. Its exciting to hear all thats been going on. I'm very proud of your accomplishments. Thats so awesome you talked to a lady at the mall in spanish...wy to go. What is their mall like there? Well girly I miss ya so mucho!!!! Lova ya! Tell everyone I said HI! By the way conference was so RAD!!! It was off the hook:)lol. Well I'll be praying for ya and for Mario's surgery. ttys:)
Love,
Nicole 8)

Anonymous said...

hey there. please let dee and mario we are praying for them. we love all of you! np

Anonymous said...

how is mario????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????np

Anonymous said...

yes i did hear about the energy drinks................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
very interesting.