
Me, Raych & Uncle Daddy!

If you can't tell what's going on in this picture...Landon farted!! SICKO!!!

On Thursday we went to this restaurant way up in the mountains that serves the biggest, most tender pork chops I've ever eaten(not to hurt your feelings dad!) It was real neat! The view was the most amazing, beautiful view I've ever seen! It was so pretty because we were driving up the mountain in the dark and then you looked down and could see all the lights of the city!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! The sunset was really pretty too! It was a bright orange color! Me, Raychel, Mario and Landon walked up the road a little bit and took some pictures so hopefully they show up ok on the blog. I'm just going to post some random pics on here because there's really not nething else to say.
8 comments:
wow usually there are like a kabillion comments...and i excpected them cause everyone has been like "jess updated her blog", "jess updated her blog." right now i am sitting at your computer writing you a message actually all in all i feel like i've turned into you over here and it SOOOOO weird not having you! ya know if i looked like you we would have some big problems! anyway hot stuff i want to just say i think you are the most bEUtiful person in all these pics (shhhhh) lol. i love you so much and dude one day i am commin down there...FOR THE FOOD! the pork chops sound WONDERFUL! and with landons nasty sound effects and loevly smellls i am sure they were wonderful to eat by him! :0). i love you and miss you...did you get my pictres? i sent you 5 on saturday and i think someone turned the comp off before they sent! AHHHHH!!! i was so mad! i love you! bye
hey jessmo i love you and miss you sooooo much.You look like you are having fun in costa rica and everytime i look at your blog i see things writen in spanish that or i just cant read!So iam glad that you are learning so much spanish and so fast.In 15 days i leave for africa cant wait.And by the way you are so gorgeous. love ya girl, bri
hey jessmo, me again just want to tell you that i just started a blog for when im in africa. its not very interesting now because im not there but it will be updated everyday when iam there.love ya, bri
hey hotness! i love you!!!! your so beautiful! tell landon he's a sicko!!! you look like your having an interesting time living with them! ha! mario's boys.....oh yeah...very interesting...never a dull moment i bet! haha! well love ya infinity and beyond....well talk to you laters! and by the way...i want some of those pork chops!! hehe! and the pic of the sunset is b-e-a-utifuL!!!! peace out home skillet bizquit!
Jessy! Yay you updated!!! Looks wonderful....you look so BEAUtiful, I can finally kinda see the difference in your hair color...the other pics i couldn't really see that well, but now I can. So how's everything? Obviously good, that pic of the sunset is really good...well I love you! See ya!
hey dude guess what? 11 weeks and 1 day til you get back! we miss you and love you!! we are always praying for you guys....hope your having fun dude!!! good luck in skool...stay smart!! love ya infinity and beyond!
Hey Jess! Wow, I am just amazed! It sounds and looks AWESOME down there. I am so glad you are having a good time! For the longest time, I kept wondering how you were doing way down there in Costa Rica... then I remembered that you put your blog address on the letter you sent us...phew! :o) It sounds like you are having an incredible time! Wowee wow... the teachers speak in Spanish ALL the time?! Oh LORD! How's that? I bet you're doing great! Man, it looks so beautiful there... especially the sunset picture. Is it really humid there? I'm asking you all these questions but I realized you aren't going to be able to answer me back since I don't have a blogspot blogger... oops! But anywho... everything is great here. Heather is having a BOY and his name will probably be Howard :o) I can't wait! She's due mid January, so hopefully you can see him not too long after. I love you soo much & I miss you! I'll be praying for you and can't wait to hear more at Christmas!
Love,
Michelle :o)
JESS THE MESS!!!!! WOW how BEAUTIFUL is that! I can say that for sure. I miss ya! Landon, what a dork.....sorry you had to smell it....HAHAHA!!!J/K TTYL
Nicole
Post a Comment