Thursday, April 06, 2006

Plantin a Garden!




Yes! The rumors are true! Kristin has begun to plant her garden! She has been asking my dad if she could plant one for the last year and so i guess he finally gave in. Because yesterday I walked upstairs and saw the above (the pictures) Don't ask me about the egg carton's cuz I have no idea why she is planting stuff in them?!?! But let me give you the list of what she is growing...cucumbers, carrots, peas, and tomatoes. yum yum! but I won't be enjoying any of it cuz she told me I wasn't allowed to eat any of it cuz i made fun of her...lol...but all's good...her carrot is growing so i will keep u updated on the progress. She can't put any of it in the ground for 77 days cuz i guess that's how long it takes to grow them...i dunno...for further info you'll have to talk to her. thanks for readin!
jess mo

2 comments:

alainna said...

GO KRISTIN! I am glad she finally got her garden! I mean come on jess she has been talkin about it since i was THERE!!! that was like 6 months ago! I am not sure about all the fancy egg cartons and cups and that stick thing she is using is really amazing! but hey, as long as you get free vegetables that is all that matters. maybe someday she will own a greenhouse and become the richest woman in the world because she found a cure for cancer while she was growing veggies! that would be awesome! thanx for the update! bye

Anonymous said...

Well jess, since my tulips are not growing to well (not at all actually) maybe kristen can give me some tip on how to make my garden grow.