"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future! Jeremiah 29:11
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Another Pic for Lain
jenna and her lovely fresh cut hair!! us @ pizza hut!!!! YUMMMM!!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
lovely jenna, just lovely!!!!!!!!!! i really enjoy this page jess! thanks for sharing
I'm a saved, sanctified, holy ghost filled on fire for God fanatic! My moto is Isaiah 6:8, "...Here am I Lord Send Me!!!" And at the moment He has sent me to the wonderful amazing country of Costa Rica where I am learning spanish! Costa Rica has become my second home and I have met so many great people and had so many great experiences already! I can't wait to see what else God holds in His hands for my future! This is only the beginning of what He has in store for my life!
1 comment:
lovely jenna, just lovely!!!!!!!!!! i really enjoy this page jess! thanks for sharing
Post a Comment